Committees - Analyst Unit
Much of the work of the Analyst Unit is done through committees and work groups. Some committees are open to volunteers who are members interested in participating. Please contact us via email at GAOEmployeesOrganization@gao.gov, for information about any of the listed committees.
- Communications - Develops and manages the GAO Employees Organization communications.
- Bargaining - Acts as GAO Employees Organization stakeholder in responding to agency initiatives, and negotiates with management.
- Bylaws - Considers new or revised bylaws, which are the rules for the functioning of the GAO Employees Organization under the Constitution and the conduct of the Assembly.
- Dispute Resolution - Maintains a repository of resources for knowledge management and training purposes, ensures that employee representatives receive adequate training, and serves as a key source of representatives for individual employees.
- Diversity - Acts as the GAO Employees Organization stakeholder in responding to agency initiatives on diversity and minority issues. Represents the GAO Employees Organization on the GAO-wide Diversity Advisory Council.
- Elections - Administers the GAO Employees Organization elections, prepares and distributes election materials, and tabulates and announces results.
- Facilities - Participates as the GAO Employees Organization stakeholder in discussions related to workplace health and safety issues at GAO.
- Finance - Works with the Treasurer on management of GAO Employees Organization funds.
- Legislative - Monitors developments in Congress and reviews and analyzes legislation to evaluate their effect on GAO employees.
- Membership - Develops and maintains membership outreach initiatives, and recommends GAO Employees Organization policies for membership.